Saturday, July 6, 2013

What is the success story in LINC home study?

It's too early to say success right now, but I always dream of someday I can get rid of my “broken English” and can write smoothly and literarily.

I am lucky to join the LINC Home Study program. I get a big hand again from my LINC program’s teacher, and the best thing is that my teacher, who has a bilingual background, knows how to help me to overcome the confusion of English and Chinese. For example, using of comma, in Chinese writing we have some different rules from English. Since I didn’t notice that before, I did a lots of errors in my writing essay, after correcting these mistakes, Joseph also advises me reading more and writing them down for familiar with English writing style. It’s an important method for me to avoid writing English as Chinese way!

Another example is using verb phrasal. These make our oral communication more nature and casual. LINC lessons give us some very essential verb phrasal, these help me to remember the most basic verb phrasal and easy to use them in my speaking.

Even though my dream is not coming true now, but I believe, with the helps from LINC program, I’ll archive the goal not very far!

No comments:

Post a Comment